- My handicraft bonbons are always fresh and I prepare them with love and professionalism making use of premium quality Belgian ingredients. Hence, due to the crispy cover, the intensive flavours and the soft chocolate cream melting in your mouth you can have a very special and bespoke culinary experience when you eat my bonbons.
- I use exclusively top quality ingredients: I flavour the Callebaut Belgian dark chocolate with cream, additive-free jams, extracts and spices. As a result, your bonbon will be not only tasty but healthy, too.
- The flavourings range from traditional to Gourmet tastes. I always offer spicy, flowery, fruity and alcoholic flavourings. In addition, I keep making up new taste combinations, e.g. with mushrooms, cheeses, vegetables and patés. If you seek extreme experience and unique combinations of intensive tastes, you can also find these in my shops.
- Unique chocolate requires special wrapping! You can also order chocolate in elegant and decorative boxes of 6 and 12 pieces.
I strive to create novel combinations, too. I especially like matching salty and sweet tastes. I always offer spicy, flowery, fruity and alcoholic flavourings. Seasonally and for events and festivals I prepare really special taste combinations, e.g. with mushrooms, cheeses, vegetables and patés.
If you come up with a flavouring, I will experiment until I get the recipe just right and prepare this bonbon for you provided you order at least 24 pieces. In order to preserve the richness of the tastes, the texture of the cream and the crispiness of the bonbons, it is advisable to consume the bonbons within 3 weeks. Store the bonbons in a dry and cool place at 12-18 degrees Celsius.
ORDER A GIFT
Lady Lavender’s Tip: if you do not know what to choose, let me surprise you with something really special.
|Selections of 6 for 1,960 HUF||Selections of 12 for 3,490 HUF|
|Flower Wonder||lavender, rose, jasmine||+ ylang-ylang|
|Flavours of Asia||cardamom, Chinese seven-spice, nutmeg||+ star anise|
|Provence Mood||thyme, rosemary, oregano||+ lavender|
|Gourmet Selection||tonka bean, smoked paprika, pine bud||+ Maldon salt|
|Lady Lavender’s Tip||if you do not know what to choose, let me surprise you with something really special|
GIVE BONBON AS A GIFT - ONLY WITH PERSONAL DELIVERY
ORDER A CORPORATE GIFT
If you want to choose a birthday or Christmas present for a member of your family, you think about his/her preferences so that your gift pleases him/her. In other words, you have to know this person very well.
However, in the case of a company there are often several hundreds of people to be gifted. Hence, it is not easy to find the ideal, bespoke present.
What is the present which pleases everybody, which is always a good choice, which is received with pleasure and which is not pushy but which is still special and unique?
The special chocolates of Lady Lavender Handicraft Chocolate Manufactory!
- My handicraft chocolates are always fresh and I prepare them with love and professionalism making use of premium quality Belgian ingredients. Thus, the result is a really special dessert with a crispy cover, intensive flavours and a soft chocolate cream filling melting in your mouth.
- The flavourings range from traditional to Gourmet tastes. For instance, there are spicy, flowery and fruity bonbons. Some of them are flavoured with palinka or are filled with gorgonzola. Therefore, you can also choose extraordinary tastes, so that your gift mesmerises everybody making the occasion memorable.
- My chocolates contain only premium quality natural ingredients. Hence, they are both delicious and healthy.
- Unique chocolate requires special wrapping! You can also order chocolate in elegant and decorative boxes of 6 and 12 pieces. Thus, the person who receives your gift will immediately see that he got something valuable.
- The wrapping can be designed to depict your company’s image and logo, so you can give your partners really special and unique presents.